The Future Tech Systems team held a very successful webinar on Thursday 24th September. We recorded the event so we could share it with you
To view the webinar right now, click here
A central business object repository is not hard to set up; and it delivers substantial value by creating and maintaining operational maturity, which is a prerequisite for an organization to be agile.
- Every organization has many perspectives
- the age-old problem of silos of information persists in the era of big data
- 2020 is THE year in which change management will be tested
- performance improvement must be centered on value streams
The best way to achieve Process Maturity through a comprehensive process methodology is by using a shared business object repository. In this way business analysts, enterprise architects, human resource managers, and resource managers can share information through a big data repository to optimize an organization and help members of the C suite perform their management role.
The key take-aways from this webinar are:
- how a business object repository works and delivers value
- how easy it is to start small and evolve the environment to maturity level V just by using the right tools